you know what?

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

you don't know what others are going through.  so choose to be kind always.  
I tell you what.  this is really difficult for me to do sometimes.  

I am grateful for people who remind me of the kind of person I want to be.  


I'm not going to pretend like my life is rainbows and butterflies all the time (I do have my fair share of all of that) because, for the most part, life is hard.  Life is not fun sometimes.  I find myself in tears more often than I'll admit.  But you know what?  It's going to be okay.  I'm going to be okay.

Especially when tender mercies in the form of kind people show up and remind me that things are good.  And will be okay.   Because everything is okay in the end.  If it's not okay--it's not the end.  
(let's see how many times I can say okay before the post is over)... 

That is all.  Be nice. Be kind.  Because you don't know who really needs you to be kind to them that day. 

1 comment:

Katya said...

i love this. what a great reminder!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground