post no. 601

Monday, February 6, 2012

ha.  i must think i have a lot to say or something with that kind of number!  i'm actually really glad i have all of my random thoughts down.  i've told friends before that i love blogging more than journaling sometimes because blogging captures my everyday cares and worries along with my personality.  fun times!

anyway, this is not what i wanted to tell you about!

many of you know i've been on about a million dates.  i've joked (mostly being serious) that i could write a book about all my first dates alone.  oh, the awkwardness that occurs!

well, dear Brittany over at Really-He's Just Not That Into You asked me to write about {just} one of the worst dates I've been on.

if you are curious and want to read all about it,

go HERE.

also... plenty more where that came from!   i may share one or so on this blog coming up!

good times! 

1 comment:

Rachel Marie said...

Oh my gosh. AWKWARD. And it ended with a high five. SO AWKWARD. At least you got a good story out of it! You should definitely post more stories :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground