Dear Whitney,

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I grew up listening to your music.  It was always playing in my house, and my sister, mom and I would always dance around the house.  We are all huge fans.  We even have some old home videos of us dancing to I Wanna Dance With Somebody.  Your music video for that song is awesome.  I am loving your hair and all the amazing dance moves going on.. I can see where Anna gets her inspiration for some of her best dance moves....
 


I absolutely loved how you portrayed the Fairy Godmother in the remake of Rogers & Hammerstein's Cinderella.  The emotion you put into every word you sing is brilliant.  Gah.  I love your voice.  You make it seem so easy, yet nobody can even compare when they try to sing your songs.

(poor video quality.. but the song is awesome)


This week my mom introduced me to one of her favorites of yours, and one of my new obsessions.  Oh. My. How did I ever live without this song?!  Buying it on iTunes ASAP.  I love how genuine you are in this video!  So adorable.  Everyone will love this song.  Jammie?  You will love it.  




Thank you for being such an inspiration to not only me, but people worldwide.  Thank you for creating such fun music to sing to(and dance to)!  You will be missed!  

I will always love you, Whitney!

1 comment:

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

So so sad! She was fabulous and will be missed.

Lovely little blog you have here <3
Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground