one dress: 5 ways.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Dress: Olive green: Banana Republic

Don't mind my messy, messy room in the background.  And Don't mind my faceless pics.  Anna wouldn't take photos for me, so we made this work. :)

navy nordstrom blouse. red nordstrom belt with red target heels.


navy nordstrom blouse.  mustard yellow target flats..
messy dresser.  


teal Nordstrom cardi.  tan/ivory gap belt. cheetah target pumps.

black Macy's cardi.  Costco leggings. (love me some costco) Bakers booties.


(this is when I decided to buy the dress.)  Everything is BR minus the teal belt which is from Old Navy.  I love that belt.


3 comments:

Jen Schow said...

You are so stinkin' cute.

anna mae said...

erin, nice legs.

Unknown said...

cute cute! love anything that's versatile (:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground