don't take any wooden nickels

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3 posts in one can't-sleep 1am hour. So sue me, I have a lot on my mind I suppose.


So.  I've been thinking about this one a lot lately. 

In fact, It's something I think about all.the.time.


Achieving Goals.  And not just any goals.  The unachievable kind.


If you would have asked me 6 years ago when I graduated what I would be doing in 6 years I would have told you something like this:

oh you know, living the dream... (with nothing really in mind for myself..)



i didn't dream big back then. 

that's all changed.

...


Don't take any wooden nickels.

I thought that was just a funny old-person saying.


But thinking about it more:

It means.  Don't take anything unless it's completely worth what you have to give. And. Don't let self doubt keep you from achieving your unachievable goals.  You can do anything you put your mind to.  I'm serious. 

So what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground