we so excited?

Thursday, March 24, 2011

seriously, is this a joke?  
i thought all the hype over this song was just everyone making a big deal out of nothing and giving this poor rebecca black girl a hard time...  so i decided to watch the video and judge for myself.


for real?


wow.


if you haven't experienced this yet....watch for yourself here.  i just feel bad for this gal.  she can't be older than 13..and she's a cute girl but this song really is no bueno.

 it hurts my insides.


favorite part of the song:
Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin')
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today
Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes afterwards
I don't want this weekend to end

4 comments:

Kati said...

Oh boy. That is so sad!!

kellie. said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHfRUW99aI&NR=1

AJ Candrian said...

I hadn't heard that before. You sum it up best with, "it hurts my insides." Plus, she looks terribly uncomfortable on camera. I cringe.

makinUVbetter said...

SHE WAS TRYING HER BEST, ERIN. GIVE HER A BREAK!!! :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground