.i knew the way you know about a good melon.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

found these different videos.  and they completely made my day when i watched them. i'm a youtube fanatic, i'll admit.




this is incredible... Not only is it UP but it makes this weird awesome techno-y song.  i seriously cannot get enough of it.

sorry this vid is huge and taking over my blog. it's bugging me-but i don't know how to fix it.  so i'll deal if you deal.





i loooove julie andrews.  and this is just fun.  i grew up loving mary poppins.  and my fair lady.  hopefully you'll love this also.





this.  is sooo darling.  these are actual love stories. they just hired actors to tell them.  so cute.  i wonder what my love story will be?  also. this is from when harry met sally--i've never seen it but i'm loving this youtube vid.

but she rook weally nice to me---gets me every time.

1 comment:

Ashley Serena said...

Just... so much love... can't take it!

Love the UP mix.
Love the Andrews Personalities.
Love the Love Stories.

All three combined makes for a lovely afternoon at the office. :) Thanks so much for posting these.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground