These Dreams...

Friday, July 9, 2010

I've got THE WEIRDEST dreams, I'm telling you..


The other night I had a dream that this REALLY attractive boy leaned in to kiss me... he was a mix between Ryan Reynolds and John Stamos... And I went in to kiss him back and he:

screamed like a girl
turned this awful green color
then exploded.

yep.



Then the next night, had a dream that I was in church.. The Carpenters were sitting in front of me, then after church Richard Carpenter turned around and asked me to go on tour with them because "I sounded exactly like Karen"... It was awesome.

Best part of it was when I woke up I legitimately thought it was real. I was SO baffled that it was a dream!



Totally weird.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I love the Carpenters. Can we Zupas again?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground