And you thought they were just for the 90's....

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm talking Boy Bands here, Folks.



That's right.





When I say Boy Bands, you automatically think



Backstreet Boys or N*SYNC, right?



I did, too.



Until I was thinking about it one day (Yeah, I really do think about things like this). There have been so many boy bands who have made my life just a little bit more complete.



To name a few:




The Beatles.



The Monkees



Jackson 5



New Kids On the Block



Backstreet Boys



NSYNC



The Jonas Brothers









Yeah, more boy bands than you thought! Don't you love it? Who are your favorites? I recently went to the BSB concert, they will always have a special place in my heart.







My mom was in love with Davy Jones from the Monkees growing up... And who wouldn't, look how dreamy he is!!!



What new boy band will ten more years bring? Can't wait! The bar has been raised pretty high!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground