Okay, Okay.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I tend to get wild hairs and crazy ideas now and again when I'm in a rut.

I'm like my dad that way.


After I do the same thing over and over for awhile I tend to get bored/have a meltdown/ So then I say I'm going to go and do something..


Most recently it's been to:

move to California

and/or

visit/move to Paris.


Yeah. Wild hairs.


Honestly, though. I really WANT to do those things, but let's be practical here. I've only got 2 (maybe 3) semesters left until i'm DONE with my AAS in Fashion. THEN I can move away to a bigger "more exciting" city and do what I love for a bit and THEN finish my BFA. I've got to take things one step at a time. I will work REALLY hard to keep up my straight A's and save all my pennies so that when next May comes, I really CAN do what I want instead of just talking about it without really being practical. Sheesh, I wish I was done with school. Other than that, I don't have any extreme things holding me here. Well, except for my job/friends/family that i LOVE (not necessarily in that order..)


But hear you me.


I need to get away. As soon as I'm done with school.
I need to meet new friends. (not that I don't love the ones I've got)
I need to figure out life on my own


I need to do what I want.


Okay, that's all for now.

Hopefully I don't get any more wild hairs soon.

sheesh.

2 comments:

Rachel Nelson said...

I'm still serious about going with you to France. I will find a way.

(PS In some ways I know exactly how you feel - though you are actually brave and hardworking enough to make your dreams come true and I really admire you for that! :)

Rachel Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground