I had a little too much extra time on my hands today...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Which isn't always a bad thing, necessarily...

But

Today


I was "in the mood" to shop. But wasn't so "in the mood" to leave my comfy couch with rice krispies in tow watching Boy Meets World.
So of course, the I remembered the geniosity of online shopping...
And bought these beauties:


How fun are these keds? Not only fun, but practical. Cream/Burgundy Spectator Sneaks. I am STOKED to wear them with charcoal grey walking shorts. Or maybe cuffed up dark jeans. Or even a skirt. Oh, the possibilities. Thank you Real Simple for introducing us.



I also bought her. Beautiful Catmint dress from Anthropologie. I splurged, okay!? ...I deserved it. Right?.. I've got a friend's wedding coming up.. and NEEDED this dress.

Don't judge me.

It's gorgeous. Can't wait for her to come. Can't wait to wear it with a red belt, cream cardi and red heels. Mmm. Or if I don't want to be so patriotic, A gold skinny belt, Orange heels and cream cardi. Anything, really. Can't go wrong with Anthropologie, my friends. Can't go wrong.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground