this week

Saturday, June 19, 2010

has been really, really hard.

I KNOW it was the right thing to do--break up with the person I was falling in love with-- or maybe I was in love? Who knows? What is love, anyway?



Following the Spirit is a must. Even if you know what's best for you, Heavenly Father knows what's even better for you. I'm just trying really hard to forget about that kid and to move forward with faith that Heavenly Father's got someone AMAZING in store for me.




Things that have helped me through this week:
Countless prayers on my behalf. Thank you, Thank you!
TONS of friends checking up on me and dropping everything to keep me distracted.
Lots of friendly advice.






Things that make me think:
Word must travel real fast that I'm single--I've been asked out by a few different guys for this week and have people telling me they want to set me up with so-and-so that they know from such-and-such... Strange. I'm not saying it's a bad thing... it just... is interesting.

I'm not really looking forward to dating again.

And is it so bad to hope that the boy is not doing okay? I am a miserable wreck! I can't think about him.

Quick.

Distract me!

Advice!?


I know... "time heals all wounds".. blah blah..

Well dear Time, can you PLEAASE speed things up? I do not like having a hole in my heart.


Love, Erin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

But HEY! I haven't cried in 32.31 Hours! I think that must be a record!

kara lynn said...

aah i love you erin! i am so glad i started watching bachelor at your house so i could get to know you!

my sis was actually engaged and then broke it off. so i feel for you. i don't like giving advice for things like this because usually people don't like hearing the same thing. get's way old.

but what my sister did was leave the state and go on a friend trip. and time. :] i'll keep checking up on you!

xo to you

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground