owner of a broken heart

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wow.

You guys, life is strange.

One day you're in love and thinking things are going great,

The next morning you wake up knowing you've got to move on


It stinks.


I do not like breaking the hearts of people I love.


But even though the situation really really sucks, I feel extremely peaceful. Which tells me... Hey. You did the right thing.


Now. How to move forward? How to adjust to life again?

Suggestions, prayers, love, and hugs are very welcome.


Food for thought:

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts. ~Author Unknown

3 comments:

Ashley Serena said...

:(
Since you feel peaceful, then I'm agreeing with you--it probably was the best thing to do. I hope everything goes well, even though the pieces never fall perfectly in times like these. Sending love to you in Utah. <3

Janeal said...

No bueno. :( I'm sorry.
Strawberries and cream is the only answer. Seriously. Good thing it's Strawberry days.

Ecuadmail said...

Sorry to hear that Erin, that's rough. Smile bunches like always

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground