Alabama


Alaska


Arizona-been to Phoenix, and Scottsdale. I was 12. It was really hot. I remember liking the shopping mall there?


Arkansas


California- Disneyland! San Diego, Sacramento, San Francisco.. LOVE California. I would live here if I could afford it. Perchance I will live there someday. Weather=Love. June Gloom=Love. Beach=Love. Love love love.


Colorado- Denver, Colorodo Springs. Manitou Springs, Colorado. Oh, the Silver Saddle Motel. Hilarious and ghetto. I loved it!


Connetcicut


Delaware


Florida- Lived Here! In Weston-Near Ft. Lauderdale. Love me some Disney World, too! Aagh, I want to go back. To the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, that is!


Georgia- Been to this airport a few times.. Flying over it is really pretty! I know I've driven through it, too. But that was more than 15 years ago... I don't remember much!


Hawaii- I want to go. Sadly, it's not at the top of my list.. And I won't be extremely disappointed if I never make it to Hawaii.... Sorry!


Idaho- Been here, to many a dance competition. Idaho Falls, Rexburg.. Fun stuff. Not my cup of tea.


Illinois- Been to the Chicago airport. Been to Nauvoo.. I LOVED Nauvoo. I would go back if I could!


Indiana


Iowa- I was born in Des Moines!


Kansas


Kentucky


Louisiana


Maine


Maryland- OH my I love Baltimore. And Washington DC--Even though that's the District of Columbia... It's part of Maryland right? Meh. I love it there. LOVE love love. I love all the character in the houses. You can just feel all the history here, too. oh, and not to mention amazing shopping!


Massachussetts- The only time I've been to Boston I was only there walking around for abotu 4 hours. I would LOVE to go back and actually spend some time there. It would be amazing! And I'd love to visit Salem. Do some sort of witch tour? Might be interesting. I've always been fascinated with the witches of Salem. Who isn't?!


Michigan


Minnesota


Mississippi


Missouri- Jackson County. Someplace I never thought I would go. It was incredible. SO green and beautiful! Adam Ondi Ahman, anyone? Gorgeous.


Montana


Nebraska- Alliance Nebraska. Home of my great-grandparents. Also home of the BEST bismark donuts in the entire world (too bad they don't have that bakery anymore... MAN they were sent from heaven). ALSO can't forget Carhenge! Dear Nebraska, you are an interesting cute little podunk place.


Nevada-Reno, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas! I would never ever live here, but it's a fun place to visit every once in awhile!


New Hampshire


New Jersey- Went to Jersey on my way to NYC for my first time. All I remember is seeing the NYC skyline from Jersey... And that I've been there. Hmm.


New Mexico- We almost moved to Albequerque. I would never want to live there. Too desert-y


New York- Honestly, I never had a desire to visit the Big Apple. But once I went, I fell in love. I seriously LOVED every bit of it! SO much fun. I want to go back again!! I also loved Palmyra, what a cute little town. And all the history! Mmm. Love it. Love.


North Carolina


North Dakota


Ohio- Kirtland. Again, History. And so green! Pretty.


Oklahoma


Oregon- Used to live near Portland in Sherwood! Very green. Very pretty. I don't remember much about Oregon.. But the pictures are gorgeous!


Pennsylvania- Harrisburg, Hershey World, Philidelphia. Who knew I was such a history buff until I visited back east? And who knew that Utah really is a desert? Hah! I never knew the meaning of green til I saw all the trees and rolling hills and RAIN back east! I would LOVE living back there. Man!


Rhode Island


South Carolina


South Dakota


Tennessee- Nashville, Franklin. Don't know much about it other than I've got me some relatives who live over there!


Texas-Never been. I would love to go, though!


Utah- My home. I love it here. With all my heart.


Vermont-I would live here if I could. It's SO pretty. I love Sharon, VT. Podunk. But so cute. Such a spiritual place, too.


Virginia-Arlington, and Falls Church. Such cute places. I love the houses. So much character! Aaah I want to go back . LOVE


Washington


West Virginia


Wisconsin


Wyoming- I've been here LOTS. And I would NEVER live there, even though it can be fun. And very pretty. Some of my family is up there. In cute sweet little Pinedale, Wyoming. Ha. How fun.

1 comment:

kara lynn said...

this is such a good idea to put the memories and associations you have with each state. fun fun fun

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground