Wonderful

Saturday, April 3, 2010

LDS General Conference.





Sister refers to it as the LDS Superbowl...







How is it that all the talks have to do with (in some way) what I've been praying/thinking about?


How is it that there is something in every talk that I can relate to?


How is it that I can learn something and apply it to my life at this time no matter what the subject matter?




I'll tell you why.


It's because the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church.


I love the Gospel so much. I feel so much peace after listening to the leaders of the LDS Church and hearing their guidance and counsel given through them directly from our Savior Jesus Christ, who leads this church today through His chosen prophets and apostles.



I am so thankful for modern revelation. How would we deal with the world today without it?



Does anyone else feel the way I do?


<3

2 comments:

anna mae said...

i sure do, sis <3 love you!

anna mae said...

i sure do, sis. love you <3

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground