can't thnk.

Friday, April 2, 2010

I've been thinking

man, what should I post about? I haven't blogged in a looong time!


nothing. nothing comes to mind at all.

at all!

I am usually thinking about a million things. funny things. random things. any things really.


so.

I'm going to tell you beautiful people about my favorite nail polish color right now.


I never paint my nails. Mostly because I {used to} bite my nails. horrid habbit, I know. I know.


BUT

I discovered this lovely shade

Sally Hansen Maximum Growth plus in Vanilla Whimsy

I would post a picture of the color on here, but the color I found online looks nothing like the actual color. It's just a really pale sheer pink.

and she is a beautiful color on my nails.

made my nails look so lovely that I no longer bite them.

I'm cured.

It's wonderful.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground