I don't like to be reminded how I need to live every day like it's my last.

I don't like to lose friends unexpectedly.


I found out yesterday morning that a friend of mine passed away in his sleep. Out of nowhere. He was my age. So young. Things like that happen to grandmas and grandpas. I was really shocked and caught off guard when I heard the news.

Later I went to our church leader's home to talk about what had happened.

We talked a lot about his life and the example he set to all of us. We talked a lot about the Plan of Salvation.

I kept thinking about General Conference last week and President Monson's talk, He Is Risen!

A part of life is death.


I will see my friend again.


Revelation chapter 21, verse 4: And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground