The Art And Flair Of Mary Blair

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cinderella, It's a Small World, Peter Pan and Alice In Wonderland














Okay.



I'm a sucker for Disney animation.


The main reason I went to see The Princess and the Frog was because it was the return to 2D classic Disney animation. Love.


One of my all-time favorite Disney visual development artists is Mary Blair.

Some of the animation in PATF was inspired by Mary Blair. I about died I was so happy.

Who is Mary Blair?
Above is some of her stuff, I guarantee you've seen it before!
Isn't she wonderful? It's animation like this that inspires me and makes me want to be a Disney animator. Did I tell you? I think I'm going to pursue a bachelors in Fine Art or something like unto that (illustration? graphic design?) after I finish my AAS in Fashion. !!!! Eep! It's just something I have to do. Can't explain it. Can't Wait.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground