merry merry happy happy

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This year has flown by.. And I haven't even learned spanish yet. Ugh. Next year, next year.
Seriously, where has life gone? I feel like I'm holding on for dear life while time zooms on! I haven't had time to just sit and drink hot chocolate and watch the [lack of] snow.

Things on my to-do list if I had more time:

Call old friends and catch up
Deep clean all my closets/room. Organizing. DI-pile-ing. Trashing. Keeping. Memory Remembering.
Sew Dresses.
Read

Sigh..

Anyhow.

2009 has been an exciting year.

Highlights included:

starting school again
new puppy
friends' weddings
22
figuring out what i want to be when i grow up
first kiss
disneyland vacations
san francisco
all friends home from missions
saving for nyc.

I can't wait for next year and all the adventures it will bring.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground