issues.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Seriously. Don't get me wrong, I want to write something, but nothing is coming to mind! Don't you hate those ruts? I feel like I have something profound or important or clever just waiting to come out yet nothing is running through my brain!


Possible reasons for this:


1. finals is taking over my brain, and I have no room left to think about real life


yeah, I think that's about it.



There aren't any super exciting stories going on. Nothing to report, no news, nada. Zip.


....It did snow today! That's pretty exciting, I suppose? Now I can go sledding and build a snowman. Favorite. I need a new coat too. Any ideas of where to get one? I realized this today: I only have peacoats. Seriously, I have 7 pea coats and only one of them is semi-casual. I need to get a cute casual coat/jacket. A brown or black one would be fabulous, something neutral. Something that I can wear with sneakers or flats and not feel like it's over dressed? And its got to be inexpensive. Holiday spending stresses me out.


Do you love the ramblings that are this post? Me too.


Don't hate.


I promise I'll have more meaningful/interesting/profound/fun/etc posts in the future. For now, I need this rambling rut.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground