How Funny. My life in Phone Pictures..

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cake Fight. Results Part I and II



found: Del Taco Playplace.. Mustache?




Please keep off the deer.



True Story. My cousin's Wedding Cake.





Found on the back of mom's birthday card... Drawn by dad. Maya and Rudy are our dogs.




Me too. Me too.




I've actually seen this bus twice now.




This kid just got done longboarding. Notice: his cast/booted leg.



Found: On wedding announcement. A Painting of the happy couple.




Canibal Gingerbread house. Made by Me and Travis.




Who knew Penguins and Flamingos were at the nativity scene?




The Home Teacher.




Something wrong here?




Cousin's Wedding Reception. Not complete without the Miller Lite trailer.

1 comment:

Shelby Lou said...

hi! thanks for commenting on my blog. you rock. i love this pictures.. they are funny!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground