featured!

Friday, November 22, 2013

A few months ago Jessie of Jessie Alexis Photography asked me to be part of her cute friend's elopement.  I always thought it would be super romantic to elope(not to mention easy minus all the wedding planning!), so of course I said heck yes!  They got married up above Sundance, and so the flowers needed to have a whimsical, wild feel.  I am in love with how the flowers turned out.  Not only that, but the lighting was perfect, and Patrick & Tricia look sooo happy. (And one of my good friends married them!  Small world!) 

Today that wedding was featured on Rock n Roll Bride!  I am thrilled and so honored to be featured alongside Jessie, she is extremely talented!  
Check her out here:  Jessie Alexis Photography  
And check out the feature here: Rock n Roll Bride: Mountain Elopement
Oh and my flower blog here: Floral Design by Erin


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground