Camera.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ever wonder why I never post pictures?

Simply, it is the fact that I don't know how to use a camera.  It's sad, I know.  

I desperately need to learn.  I hate reading blogs that don't have pictures, so why would anyone want to read mine?  

I'm working on it.  I'm saving up for a camera.  What camera do you recommend?  

When I say I don't know how to use a camera, half of the battle is I don't know what camera to invest in!  I've heard the Canon Rebel is great for beginners (I am a beginner for sure)  but I really have no idea.  And even though I'm a beginner, I still want to have beautiful images.  So.  HELP!


I have so many things I want to blog about, but I need pictures to go along with it... 

Like, 

A house tour!  It's still not decorated completely, but it's ours and we love it.  And we need to document it! 
Artwork I'm currently working on.  

....there's more but I can't think right now.  It's been a long day.  :)

Any tips and suggestions you have for cameras and/or where to learn how to use the camera would be amazing and very much appreciated!  

2 comments:

Isaac said...

I would go with the Canon Rebel for sure if you want to take great images but don't want to be too advanced. The Rebel is a good consumer camera that is not too advanced but still allows you to use different lenses and progress in how you use the camera. Talk to Steve Leetham, I think that he has used an SLR and probably worked up from a Rebel level camera to the higher end Prosumer cameras (not quite professional level but better than normal consumer point and click cameras).

If you need photography tips, Steph may be able to give you some insights if she has time - although with baby and work she sometimes doesn't get a ton done! Hope you're doing well!

AJ Candrian said...

I use a Canon SLR as well. Got it for a great deal at Costco last year... I think they actually still have quite a few SLR's on sale there right now. Can't go wrong with Canon or Nikon. I've used both and had great results with both.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground