I save my weekends for dates.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

this weekend i had the opportunity to go to my stake's women's conference.  It was brilliant.  I loved every minute of it.  Sister Julie B. Beck was our keynote speaker.  I won't go in to a lot of detail about that, but just know that she is amazing. 

This post is about one of the block classes I attended.  I didn't want to go to this class at first, but I'm so glad I did! It was awesome. 


Our speaker was Alisa Goodwin Snell, a dating coach here in Utah. 

Here are my Top 5 favorite things I learned from her (or thought was worth telling you about, bahaha):
1.  To get more attention from men, make them feel great.  ..of course!
2.  Be feminine.  Made me think of this: {haha!}

3.   Act like a gal, not a pal.
4.  Let him be the hunter not the hunted.  (Her one-liners killed me!)
5. When in doubt, spell it out.


No, I really did find the class really interesting, not just hilarious and slightly awkward. 

And...not gonna lie, every time a man talks to me from now on for the next few days I'm going to have that song stuck in my head!  Summer Magic is one of my favorites.  Don't worry, I have the song Femininity (above) on my iPod.  Yep. 

2 comments:

Elsha said...

hahaha i love the act like a gal not a pal! love this and your blog!

Beka said...

oh i wish i could have gone that sounds really cool! how does a girl act like a gal and not a pal? i'm really good at being friends with guys but not dating them (usually they don't want to date me...) suggestions?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground