dislike

Monday, March 26, 2012

1. Blogs that automatically start playing music.  Not only is it mostly obnoxious, it scares me half to death when I'm up alone and the computer starts blaring noises in the form of music that I am not prepared for!

2.  People who can't take the social cues you're done talking to them... You know the ones.  ...when you run into someone you haven't seen in awhile and eventually you don't want to be mean so you say something like "Well, it's been nice talking with you!"  and then they just keep rattling on about something?  ...and then the cycle repeats about 5 times until you feel the need to be really rude and just end the conversation?  Ugh.. I hate being rude.  So people---please just clue in!  Please!

2a: Rude people in general.  Enough said with that.  

3.  {this is not a dislike}  I love Justin Bieber's new haircut.  Holy smokin'.  Also lately he sounds like Jesse McCartney + Chris Brown, does he not?  Either way I still love Justin Bieber!

4.  .Getting the munchies at midnight  Seriously?  Does this happen to anyone else?!  It needs to stop because drinking water and forcing myself to sleep [is working, but] is not fun! 

5.  Freeway construction.  Anyone else fear for their lives every time it goes from 4 to 3 lanes?   Eugh. Gives me slight anxiety.


Okay.  I feel a lot better now. 

What is on your dislike list right now?

1 comment:

Katya said...

I hate blogs with music too! So obnoxious. Also, falling asleep at 5:00 PM every other day and then not being able to fall asleep at night. What the heck, body?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground