or I'll never give my heart

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nat King Cole put this perfectly.  This is how I'll fall in love.  When that gallant man proves that he is perfectly and incandescently happy and feels the exact same way for me as I do for him.  That's when I'll give my heart completely.  That's when I'll fall in love.  (yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic... songs like this make me melt!)
 
When I fall in love

It will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love

In a restless world like this is
Love is ended before it's begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun
When I give my heart
It will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart
And the moment I can feel that
You feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you

2 comments:

miss mandi said...

nat king cole.
simple minded genius.
who added a little soul to the world.

Rachel Elder said...

Such a beautiful timeless song. I feel the same way:D Go hopeless romantics!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground