Charity=True Love=Ment to be At One.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I figured I needed to end on a happy note for the day.


The church is true.

I don't know how many times I need to say that. Probably infinity+forever. That's how true it is, you guys.


In my sunday school class, my teacher always asks us if we have any questions about life, the gospel, school, work, boyfriends, friends, family, etc. Of course nobody ever really asks questions. Today, though, I had one in mind. Did I have the courage to ask it? No. But how funny that I said a prayer in my heart that my question would be answered. And. It was. We weren't talking about my question persay, but the scriptures we read and the things we talked about really just clicked to me.

Man.

It was awesome.

We talked about Faith Hope and Charity.

Read Moroni 7:45. It won't let me copy/paste, darn it.


:)

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground