that Italian said what?!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012


that Italian said what?!!.. ... that is what our expression is supposed to be saying right now.  ..
(that's exactly what you thought, right?...we are doin' great...)

Speaking of Italian... 

1. Non parlo Italiano (I don't speak Italian...) 
and 
2.  I leave in 3 weeks. 3 WEEKS!!   
I can't believe it.  I have way too much to do between now and then.  
Finals. Agggh.  I hope I survive. 

Wish me luck.  And if you don't hear from me until after I get back, I'm really sorry.  I do, however, plan on bringing my camera and taking all sorts of pictures which I'll be sharing once I get back.  (I won't have a computer or my phone while I'm abroad.)  However--I will have instagram on my ipod, so if you want Italy updates, follow me on twitter or instagram.  !! 

Okay?

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground