{ ENGAGED peeps! }

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

remember my dear blogging friend Jalene?

well, she is a most fabulous photographer.

{she photographed Anna and I 
and also our Family Fotos!}

check her out at j. taylor photography




***


well.

I have fantastic news! 
She is hosting a contest on her photo site.
for FREE WEDDING DAY COVERAGE.
FREE, people!

(valued at $1200!)

So. If any of you lovely readers are engaged or know of anyone who is engaged, 

I would HIGHLY recommend checking this out!!! 




I didn't think I would say this any time soon, but I sooo wish I were engaged right now so I would be eligible to enter.  

Like, even if you happen not to win, you should hire her as your photographer anyway.  Her beautiful photos speak for themselves.  I have told her on many occasions that I will be hiring her for my future wedding day.  She is so wonderful to work with!  I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jalene.


so what are you waiting for! Go! Enter!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground