untitled...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Anna is a unique individual. 
in many ways. 
before she left she kept saying 
Erin you better be married by the time I get home... 
and by kept saying. i mean every.day. 
i kept blowing it off, naturally.
Anna.  I'm not going to get married while you're gone.  
she didn't like that answer. 
so what did she do?
she decided it would be wise to tell everyone (this is a rough estimate, there could be more I'm unaware of)
that their goal while she's away is to get me married/seriously dating. 

and so far, surprisingly, people have been following through with her challenge. 
in the last two weeks, I have had five people tell me they have someone in mind they want to set me up with.
five! 
and I'm blaming Anna. 
that little weasel.
she's got great intentions.
and i've got to admit..
i do love a good blind date story!  
(awkward+hilarious is what they are.)

i'm going to get her back for this.  you can count on that.  i've got 18 months to plot this out perfectly.

maniacal laugh.....(muppets, anyone?)

2 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

love your blog miss! keep up the great posts!

follow eachother ?
<3

SOPHIE NY said...

oh this makes me giggle!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground