dear you,

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

stop your grumbling, ornery attitude as of late and just get on with it.  vacuum your room like you've been meaning to for weeks. organize your desk.  have a black eyed peas dance party and belt out some sound of music or my fair lady.  it will make you feel better.  then, wear some bright lipstick and smile at some people. stop crying so much. stop eating four cookies in one sitting. (i know that only happened once, but still.) this you is not you.  for heavens sake put on some makeup and get dolled up.  that's it.  i give you until tomorrow to get it together or i will kick you in the head!

sincerely,

me

3 comments:

AllyValdez said...

speaking to my soul girl!

xoxo
allymullin.blogspot.com

Mal Mecham said...

Dear Erin,
I think you're charming and wonderful. It's simply a fact. I just thought you should know.

Sincerely,
Mal

Isaac said...

I don't think I should put on lipstick.....

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground