blah blah bfa

Monday, August 29, 2011

i am now into my junior year.  and you know what that means, don't you?  it means i am much much closer to being done.   while i still have a little over a year left until i graduate i'm kind of freaking outi did not choose my major because i knew i would have a guaranteed job when i got done.  i wanted to learn more.  i wanted to grow and develop in something i was passionate about.  do what you love and you won't work a day in your life, right?  well, i still have no idea what i want to do with my degree.  i still have no real clue what i can do with my degree.  be an artist?  let me tell you. being just a plain jane starving artist was not in the plan for my life.  still isn't.  so what will i do?  something creative. you can count on that!  ...only time will tell, really.  but it's good to have kind of a plan, don't you think?  i kind of had a panic attack freak out the other day. have you ever felt this way?  please tell me i'm not the only one who worries about what the future holds.  do you guys have any ideas of what i should look into doing with my bachelor of fine arts degree?  trust me, i've got plenty o' ideas but i want to hear yours.

okay thanks. bye.


ps school starts today!  yipee! so excited.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got 3 semesters left. I might crap my pants I'm so scared.

AJ Candrian said...

Enjoy school while it lasts... it was one of the funnest times of my life. The "real world" is overrated, but still find something you enjoy doing. It makes every day a whole lot more enjoyable.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground