never forget

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I just found out today that an old friend took his life last night. I was really shaken up over the news and could not stop crying. After silent prayers and talking it out with friends and family, someone mentioned to me that he just forgot he was a Child of God.

I can not stop thinking about that.


image found here

It's such a simple phrase but it is so important to remember. With that knowledge that you are a child of Heavenly Father you can't go wrong. Heavenly Father has a plan for each of His children. He knows your self worth and your divine potential. Never forget that you are a child of God.


I know that my friend would not have taken his life had he remembered that God loves him and had a divine plan for him on this earth. I know that life does not end here on earth and that I will see my friend again. I know that my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ know who I am and that they love me and have a plan for me.

2 comments:

Jalene said...

I'm sorry about your friend. That is so hard. :(

Ashley Serena said...

What hard news to receive. I'm so sorry for his family, and his friends. And also, thank you for posting your testimony. It's good to be reminded of divine truths throughout the week. Best of wishes, Erin.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground