Let's Just Say

Friday, August 7, 2009

that I may or may not have intervied with my half-dream job. AND it's looking like I MAY or may not have gotten it. eeeep I can't contain my excitement right about now.. I seem to be telling everyone and their dog about it. I'm just excited to be finished* at my current place of employment! :D Yipee! Just thought I'd share.




*People who quit said place of employment never actually quit. It happens more than often when people come back after [months]. I'm determined not to come back, as much as I love it.




PS. Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. Very busy gal right here! More stories to come later, I promise.

1 comment:

Beka said...

yay erin! I would be horribly sad that you are leaving your said current place of employment but alas I am leaving it too. Hopefully I won't be back, but as you said, we NEVER leave! haha

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground