attractive and intriguing.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

once upon a time there was a boy from the ward who found out where I worked. He would come visit ALL the time [which wasn't a big deal to me at the time-- we have a lot of "regulars"]. One day he was just standing around and I asked him if he needed anything

"I find you very attractive and intriguing and I would like to take you out sometime"

I did not know what to say. But I didn't give him my cell phone number. And I didn't give him any specifics about when I could possibly be available TO go out. Thanks, but No Thanks.
It was creepy! Needless to say, we never went out and he doesn't come visit me much anymore. goo.

3 comments:

Ashley Serena said...

Wow.
That's not creepy...

Jalene said...

Oh my! That's soooo creepy!

Unknown said...

that is too funny. creepy, but funny.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground