Totally And Completely

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Intimidated.


I'm trying to get involved more. Trying to think outside the box and push myself. I'm participating in a fashion show this fall(designing, NOT modelling.. eugh, yeah right!) Long story short, the group I was assigned is amazing.

I feel totally inadequate. Here they are all experienced interior designers and SO professional. Then there's me..

Pros: So, how far along are you in the program? (To the other student designer)
Boy: I'll be finished with my associates this year.
Pros: Very cool. And what about you? (to me)
Ewin: *cheerfully* I'm in my second semester.
Pros: *Blank look* ....(hesitated) oh..!

Great for a first impression on both aspects, I think.

I am going to {try} to show them that this gal's got talent(maybe) And that I am a great asset to the team. At least I'll have an extra opinion for our design?

Agh, I'm stressing out too much.

I'm SO nervous, yet excited to learn from some pros and get some networking in!

1 comment:

Ashley Serena said...

You can do it, Erin!!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground