Loser!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I love reality television
{the bachelorette starts tomorrow, i'm SO excited}
but the last few months I've loved watching
The Biggest Loser
its fantastic
reminds me that I need to be better at excersising and eating right!
meet Mike when he started The Biggest Loser


And AFTER. Hello Mike! Look how gorgeous he is! Seriously. I was a little in shock. Look at what having good eating habits and a lot of excersise can do! Thank you Biggest Loser contestants for reminding me to be healthier! My brother and I starting the day his school lets out are starting a work out program and we're going to be living a healthier lifestyle! Freak, why don't I start today!? I think I will. . . As of right now.
I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing, maybe even post some before and after pictures later? HAHA. We'll see about that!

1 comment:

Ashley Serena said...

Wow! He's amazing!
Good luck, Erin! Just don't try to get fit for the wrong reasons (???) and you'll stick with your goals!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground