whistle while you {work}

Saturday, December 29, 2012

so.. I don't know that I've ever said what I do for work.  I haven't been the greatest blogger as of late (well, this past year...sorry.)

for the past 6 months i've been working at Close To My Heart in the art studio.  It is so much fun.  I love the people I work with and never feel like I'm actually working.  A dream job, really.

Anyway, I was trying to show my mom a few things on their blog and found some stuff posted that I created!  I was so excited!

If you're interested at all I've posted the links

HERE {i made the star}

and

HERE {i created the Merry and Bright page, the Erin & Chase chalkboard page, and the Our Story layout.}

I love what I do.  So much fun!  Stay tuned for the release of the Spring/Summer 2013 catalog.. if you're into scrapbooking, there are some dang cute new products coming out that y'all will love!  :)


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground