Timing.

Monday, December 3, 2012




love.

someone last week said to me
"i'm so glad you're finally getting married"
i don't know what the big hurry has been.  the wait seemed long at the time but now that i have Chase and we are getting married the wait was exactly perfect.

i have such a testimony of timing.  The Lord's timing.  everything had to happen this way.  I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has a plan for me and who sent me Chase at exactly the right time.

I couldn't be happier.  We couldn't be happier.  And we can't wait to start this next chapter in 11 days.


photo credit:  Jalene Taylor

4 comments:

Mal Mecham said...

Oh you totally gorgeous and most darling girl. Can I please tell you how much I needed to hear that today? Your timing was impeccable. Thank you for sharing your testimony. Love you!

Cassidy said...

perfection. That first photo? WOWSA!!!! Chase got really lucky!! ;)

Stephanie Hyde said...

You are such a stunning bride! I love thinking about timing in our lives. Thanks.

Kati said...

Love it! And timing, so, so true.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground