Rome: highlights part I

Friday, July 6, 2012





the bones church... yikes!  Go here to learn more about that...







Augustus of Prima Porta

"Guys, he's looking at me......"

Megan, Kylie, me, Chelsie and Brooke.. and Devin

Practicing my sculpture face.

View from the Vatican museum

The Laocoon.  Beautiful. 

the Labyrinth on the way to the Sistine Ceiling

School of Athens by Raphael

One of the many secret pictures of the Sistine Ceiling.


Inside the Sistine with The Last Judgement behind me.

the famous Vatican museum staircase!  Way cool


I'm sorry.  but trying to post all these pictures is too much.... After all, I did take three memory cards full of pictures!  Yikes!  So if you want to see all the pictures you'll just have to call me and come over for an Italy picture party!  I'll just be doing highlights of the different cities we visited rather than details of every day.  Y'welcome



1 comment:

mrsshess said...

Haha, that sounds like a FANTASTIC idea! Can we have some 'gelato' too at this party?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground