It is really hard to blog via the iPod. I just wanted to give y'all a quick update! I'm already halfway through with study abroad; I can't believe it. Italy is a lot different than I imagined but it is really wonderful and beautiful in its own way. I still don't parlo Italiano, but I now know how to read Italian which is a huge improvement! I tried to say gracias the other day and couldn't for the life of me. It took me a good 10 minutes to really concentrate and not say grazie. (pronounced grah-tsee-ay) I'm not gonna lie, though. As much as I am loving it over here I can't wait to get back home! Love y'all and can't wait to share funny stories when I have access to a computer! :) Arrivedercci! (which literally means we will meet again! Cute, no?)

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground