MLIA

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Have you ever visited mylifeisaverage?

it is full of hilarious moments in the average persons life.

Here are some things that make MY life average



the other day, my sister and I were watching television in our family room with our dog. My dad came in the room eating a bag of popcorn. My sister wanted him to share and just told him to toss her one so she could catch it in her mouth.. Then I wanted a turn. Then my dog. We then spent the next 20 minutes catching pieces of popcorn in our mouths.

last night, while on the phone with a dear friend, I remembered I needed to text my sister about something. I then spent a good 3 minutes searching for my phone...

a few weeks ago my friend's mother texted her saying "idontknowhowtousethespacebutton"

MLIA is full of random moments like these. You should check it out.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground