I promise

Monday, October 26, 2009

I haven't vanished from the face of the earth.

I seriously have been so stressed this last month with school and projects it's not even funny. I think I cried myself to sleep a lot this last bit.

No, it's not fun at times

No, I'm not this ornery all the time

No, I don't like my job sometimes(sometimes I really love it)

No, I don't want ice cream or cake--it doesn't make me feel better, it just makes me feel fat

No, I'm not done complaining



okay but I really am now.


Now let's try to find the upside of things

Yes, I love my major

Yes, I can kind of see the light at the end of the tunnel

Yes, the stress for the most part is gone for now

Yes, a bubble bath would help.


thank you for listening while I vent.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground