wedding announcements

Saturday, May 24, 2014



Never in a thousand years did I think I would design a wedding announcement suite. 
Kenzi contacted me after seeing a few things I had posted on Instagram and commissioned me to design these for her upcoming wedding.  
I was super flattered, and couldn't wait to get started on her rusic-feel announcements using watercolor and calligraphy for their names.

Here is the finished product:



I had them printed giclee on fine art natural cardstock through Rowley Press.  If you are ever in the market to have your fine art prints printed, use them!  They primarily do letterpress, and did such a fabulous job with these giclee announcements.  They were prompt to respond to my questions and were SO helpful.  I can't say enough good things about them. 

I learned a lot in the process, and I will do more in the future.. stay tuned! ;) 

...

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground